How To Get More Memory !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hungar101

Baseband Member
Im trying to get my newly bought copy of JUST CAUSE to work longer than fifteen minutes before it crashes< here's the thing "it asks for a minimum of 512MB memory which i have " and i have made sure all programs are not runnin, i have a ton of Giga bytes in my HD, defraged an all. would anything be runnin in the background that i wouldnt know about ?? and is there any other ideas on how i could solve this problem, besides having to go an buy some more ram quite yet.......????????????????????? ps. the game is the szizz nit, da shit, really very good. please help.....!!

ps, forgot to say it asks for minimum P4 or amd evqivalent, which i assume to have and be suffeciant is an amb athalon 64 3200+, which as a bit of a neewbi i onkly understand half of that, but me thinks its at least faster than 2.00ghz and someone told me its actullay faster than a p4...????????

Try running task manager an use the performance tab to see if a certain component is under to much load. Could also be an overheating problem, or bad driver etc, check event viewer for any errors in there aswell.

Back
Top Bottom