16 today !!

would doubling the ram on my m laptop to 1GB make this thing run faster cos i know the processors good

This is kinda late, but happy birthday!

And the ram should help, because your laptop won't have to write stuff back and forth between the ram and the hard drive as much.

Yeah, hope you had a nice day, my friend had a sick party. It was only like 20 of our tightest friends, but it was a lot of fun. Nice girls too.

freestyler105 said:
Yeah, hope you had a nice day, my friend had a sick party. It was only like 20 of our tightest friends, but it was a lot of fun. Nice girls too.
sounds cool :cool:

freestyler105 said:
Haha, yeah, lots of fun. I can't wait for midterm week this week, only a couple hours of school, so lots of parties.
i only gots to go into school tomorrow for about an hour cos it is practice job interview day

joxley1990 said:
Happy Birthday, it's lots of [1]sex, [2]cigs, and [3]work from now on!

[1] Not essential, but pleasant, from age 20 onward :)

[2] Definitely not essential, don't indulge :mad:

[3] Very essential, if you want to support yourself :D

Brookfield said:
[1] Not essential, but pleasant, from age 20 onward :)

[2] Definitely not essential, don't indulge :mad:

[3] Very essential, if you want to support yourself :D

Are you saying you should be 20 before sex?

And PLEASE don't smoke as well.

Sex...well most people I know lose / lost their virginity around junior year of high school. Unless of course you're really religious, really prude, or you're just ugly. Or all of the above, which would really be terrible.

As for smoking, um, too many people smoke marijuana for you to be able to hate anyone who smokes that, but I agree, cigarettes are pretty gross. On the flip side though, the average salary of people who smoke cigars is upwards of $300,000.

Back
Top Bottom