gallery: your laptop!!

hascet said:
PC290269.jpg

Thats my lappy, but its got a problem, its missing a system file or something I have to repair it...and its weird because I was using went to access my router everything worked fine, turned off, thirty minutes later tried to turn it back on an dgot that error message...:(

EDIT-->See post 41, the same picture I took today is there and it says it was posted on August 3rd or something like that?!?!thats odd

is that a dell precision M60?

All of you will laugh at me for that laptop:

P3120191-tp365xd.jpg

Battery can't last for 5 mins, no more OS, CD drive is a POS, no FDD...can't flash BIOS if no FDD :(

Webhead said:
I got my first laptop last Thursday from Comet, Ipswich.

Ah well, a Brit like me then, we tend to pick our stuff with great care, don't we? [OK transatlantic cousins, we know you do, as well!] I got my laptop by mail order, my present desktop was built by a friend who has a couple of workshops, & it's great.

my lappy, pitty ive scratched it. which im not happy about. its not too bad though:

2dh6811.jpg

Can't see where, but it's a nice one. My cousing has the same, but just with a 100GB HDD. Las Christmas, we checked how much space left in it...4GB left out of 100GB!!!

I'll post a real pic of my real lappy in a few.

Yep, yep. your friend sounds cool. :cool:

Brookfield said:
Ah well, a Brit like me then, we tend to pick our stuff with great care, don't we? [OK transatlantic cousins, we know you do, as well!] I got my laptop by mail order, my present desktop was built by a friend who has a couple of workshops, & it's great.

Webhead said:
Yep, yep. your friend sounds cool. :cool:
He sure is, I didn't like the TFT monitor that he was including, so he swapped it for the one he was using in his workshop there in front of me, a "RELISYS", upmarket brand, [Google it!] curvy metallic grey-blue frame, none of your narrow, cheap-looking silver border types, & it has superior electronics, I'm very pleased with it, he is cool, a young guy, with good vibes.

Back
Top Bottom