How Smart Are You? Share your results :)

Yeah, I was just taking the test literally, which of course didn't make sense, since the answers didn't in the true sense.
I didn't understand that division one either, with or without knowing it was a trick.

Haha, I don't believe I didn't get the 4th July though... I just took it as meaning the American holiday, and not as the 4th July as a date...
See what I mean by, I took it literally?

Kage said:
Hascet, I got a 1 too.
I wasn't expecting it to be a trick. I realized though, that the answers didn't come up to the real amount sometimes, so I just got confused and hit one near it.

If I knew it was a trick, I would have done much better, as I went back having noticed I got a 1, and got an 8 (and I didn't look at the answers :p)

lol i did the same thing when the answer wasn't in the results, just picked a number near it lol :)

Kage said:
Yeah, I was just taking the test literally, which of course didn't make sense, since the answers didn't in the true sense.
I didn't understand that division one either, with or without knowing it was a trick.

Haha, I don't believe I didn't get the 4th July though... I just took it as meaning the American holiday, and not as the 4th July as a date...
See what I mean by, I took it literally?
exactly what I did

Back
Top Bottom