Das Keyboard

yea my logitech works fine for me, i like it because i have all my controls for my music and volume all right there, so if im gaming and listening to music at the same time and i want to lower the volume or pause its right there.

I use a cheap Gameshark keyboard I got a few years ago at Toys-R-Us lol. But I need a new one, the left shift is almost impossible to press unless you press the center-bottom edge of the key, and it has no rubber feet either so it slides around on the desk. But still I won't pay $90 for a keyboard, 50 at the most.

CompMan said:
yea my logitech works fine for me, i like it because i have all my controls for my music and volume all right there, so if im gaming and listening to music at the same time and i want to lower the volume or pause its right there.

yeah thats a good point, but then again I just set hot keys for winamp on my num pad so I can pause/play music and switch songs when I want to.

das keyboards make you type incredibly fast. The fact is that you never look down to see the keys, so you end up getting the feel for their exact location, and you remain looking at the screen, but typing like a wild thing

PaperPlunger said:
das keyboards make you type incredibly fast. The fact is that you never look down to see the keys, so you end up getting the feel for their exact location, and you remain looking at the screen, but typing like a wild thing

if thats the only advantage then I'd just keep myself from watching the keys (I never watch them since I know where they are) and save $80.

yteah that's basically it i guess. my friend has one, but he types so incredibly fast. It's cool, but I don't think it's worth 80....

or scratch off the lettering the keys, I just use two fingers to type, and people say its so slow but when get a feel for the keys you know where to move your fingers when your typing so its actually fast, I think its comparable to writing in cursive or just regular, cursive is supposed to be faster...

hascet said:
or scratch off the lettering the keys, I just use two fingers to type, and people say its so slow but when get a feel for the keys you know where to move your fingers when your typing so its actually fast, I think its comparable to writing in cursive or just regular, cursive is supposed to be faster...

TWO FINGERS? :confused: :confused:

Two fingers for each hand or two overall?

Back
Top Bottom