Two Questions Formating Aspire 3003, and my dry room

Phatdub

Beta member
I have two questions my room is extremly dry and I was thinking about going and buying a humidafier (sp?) today, do you think it will effect my desktop computer any?

Also im trying to format a Aspire 3003, I have a copy of windows XP do i need any acer software to complete my format? Cause i dont have any..

thanks

Phatdub

well it would depend on your moisture level in your room, if it is very high then i would say a humidafier would help.

To my views, it won't affect anything on the computer. Dry or humid, they're operating, but as long as there's no steam, you're good. It can rust the case!

yeah it's not going to really affect performance or anything but it might help the life of your computer.

^Mike^ said:
well it would depend on your moisture level in your room, if it is very high then i would say a humidafier would help.

dosnet a humidifier give off steam to make the room - more humid, and a de-humidifier take out the humidity??

kyleman999 said:
dosnet a humidifier give off steam to make the room - more humid, and a de-humidifier take out the humidity??

Yeah.

It shouldn't really make your computer's performance better or worse. I have a humidifier in my room too. Computers send out dry air and it makes it really unpleasant to be in such a dry atmosphere.

kyleman999 said:
oh yeah lol, I wasn't thinking. Most people get de-humidifiers so I didn't know they made such a thing as a humidifier.

Back
Top Bottom