dear esa193

Status
Not open for further replies.
*staring at this thread* *stares at IBM* *stares back at this thread*

I feel like munching something. This will be a fun night :p I'll interfere when it's time.

wow just wow
i cant belive that u care so much about spelling u make a thread about it
just wow
how about instead of careing about how i spell go do somthing else
just wow i cant belive that any one would be so bord that they have to right a thread about this and wats wrong with useing abrevations like insead of you u or are r
wats the big deal?!?
your acting like im killing some one

no im not. i have no problem with using abbreviations like "u" but seriously, when writing a whole word, you make it sound like your from ethiopia or something....

then wat can i tell u dont look at my posts geez
but still how bord r u right now that u make a thread about this
dont u have any thing else better to do?
like mabey friends?

Your all so stupid lol none of u cn spll an i wuz jst woundering hw 2 learn??

Seriously, you're all capable of using a full keyboard. The only reason for "txt" language is on a mobile phone when there's a stupid character limit (I hate it, not even sure why it's there).

Stop flaming, and learn some basic English spelling and grammar. And that goes for all of you, it's not hard.

It appears that he had it long before me. Oh well...I'm working on stuff.

But seriously, I won't stay here speechless. UK31337's got a point. Use proper grammar.

esa193 said:
and wats wrong with useing abrevations like insead of you u or are r wats the big deal?!?

because it makes it almost impossible for you to be understood, and also, it makes you look like an illiterate, yeah, you can guess the rest..

it really is not difficult to press the 'y' and 'o' buttons.

they do not bite, they are not hard to press. try using them, and you wont have threads like this made.

it is not hard to type properly, try it, and you might have some respect shown to you. i for one dont bother reading posts like yours, i cant be bothered to spend 10 mins sitting there trying to translate it into english, to answer a question, and help them.

and whats the big deal with typing? um, hello, we are on a forum.. the one way to communicate on here is through typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom