Playstation 1 Emulators?

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
Anyone know any good, easy, and reliable ones?

I'm looking for the FF7 rom too if it isn't too hard to find.

do u own that game?

i made a youtube video showing me playing cool boarders 3 on my ps1 emulator.
http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/
if u need any help with anything, then post. its really, REALLY easy to use and it is literally the best one out there, and its still being updated (i think).
it is PERFECT! its like ur really playing a ps1.

drumthrasher said:
do u own that game?

i made a youtube video showing me playing cool boarders 3 on my ps1 emulator.
http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/
if u need any help with anything, then post. its really, REALLY easy to use and it is literally the best one out there, and its still being updated (i think).
it is PERFECT! its like ur really playing a ps1.
I actually own 2 copies of FF7. The original black case and then the greatest hits version :p

thanks for the help ill see if i can get this thing to work

which version should I download?

get v1.10. its the newest. its VERY easy to set up. if u need any help i may be able to remote assist u if u want, but you'll probably figure it out.

drumthrasher said:
get v1.10. its the newest. its VERY easy to set up. if u need any help i may be able to remote assist u if u want, but you'll probably figure it out.
lol, I already need help.

the file is a .rar file. how do I make that work for me? I can't open it or anything.

K, I put the .bin file into the right folder and now need a game to play. know any good rom sites?

? why would u want a rom...don't u have the cd?
roms based on a cd-rom game is retarded. i don't think anyone would want to upload ps1 games.
i don't think any place offers ps1 roms. torrents?

drumthrasher said:
? why would u want a rom...don't u have the cd?
roms based on a cd-rom game is retarded. i don't think anyone would want to upload ps1 games.
i don't think any place offers ps1 roms. torrents?
OHHHHH SO THE ACTUAL CD GOES INTO THE COMPUTER?

Man, i've been barking up the wrong tree here :D

Back
Top Bottom