Das Keyboard

MSchmiess

Baseband Member
My friend showed me Das Keyboard in a PC Gamer and it looked like a pretty rad keybaord. I was wondering if anyone here had it and how it feels. I'm probably gonna fork over the money just because it's the sickest keyboard i've ever seen. It makes all other keyboards seem kinda dull:

http://www.daskeyboard.com/

And for those of you who don't follow links:
das-keyboard-2.jpg

89 bucks for that thing? its just a regular keyboard with no markings on it. is it wireless?!

I thought they had gold contacts for the keys or something. I wouldn't mind having one if the keys are nice.

Its kinda Crazy, You would learn how to type very fast on that thing, because you woulnt need to look at the keys, I have a Siatek Eclipse and I like it alot, i can see all my keys in the dark.

Tommy Boy said:
I wouldn't buy that for 80 bucks.....the keys aren't even marked!

Unmarked A-Z keys for me are simply better. I'm too poor to afford good keyboards, so I just swap the keys around on cheap logitech keyboards.

And they do say their modelled on the IBM Model M keyboards which were simply an amazing feel.

I'm still doing fine with a normal keyboard that probably costs $5. I don't know why people spend so much money on stuff like keyboards and mouses..

Back
Top Bottom