Doh! CorelDRAW and registry problem.

Outlaw999

Beta member
Hi. I formatted my PC yesterday, backed things up onto an external hard drive. I backed up the Corel directory from my Program Files which contains my activated copy of CorelDRAW 12. Lost the CD. I use this program a lot.

The problem is, I forgot to back up my registry entries for the program. :rolleyes:

Can somebody help me immensely by either sending me the registry entries or posting the codes I need to paste into the registry?

Many Thanks,
Simon H

Quote: I formatted my PC yesterday

I can't system restore. It can be done. I've done it with games before, copying the registry entries and then merging them after a format.

If anyone here has CorelDRAW and could just go to their registry and email me the entries or post them or whatever it would be so helpful - I use Corel all the time for diagrams and drawing work.

Everyones registry settings are different tho, so it will only work for your settings, and saying as ya havent backed yours up, id say ya screwed. Maybe it can be done, but i just think there will be problems with it.

Gave up and bought the program again. Education version though, so not too expensive. I disagree with you still, however. The registry entries ARE the same for every CorelDRAW installation... ;)

Back
Top Bottom