4 Monitors?

slayer322

In Runtime
i want to have my windows desktop stretched across 4 LCD monitors like you normally do with a dual head video card. Can i do this with 2 PCI or with 1 AGP and 1 PCI video card just using windows' built in display properties?

if you have an sli motherboard running to pci express cards would do it using an pci and agp im not to sure

I don't think it will work unless you have 2x pci-e cards. And an sli mobo of course, so you can connect both of the cards :p

mammikoura said:
I don't think it will work unless you have 2x pci-e cards. And an sli mobo of course, so you can connect both of the cards :p

actually in sli mode you can only have 1 monitor.

you could have four if you didn't use the sli bridge to connect them together. chances are if he's asking about pci and agp he does have one, so whats the point of saying that. if you want to have 4 with 2 video cards both cards need to have 2 outputs. but yes, you can use an agp and pci, go to google and search for setting up dual monitors and you'll be able to find a bunch of stuff about it. i haven't done it personally, but i have seen my friends do stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom