Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i kno virsus change for and mutate depending on your gentic code.then starnds pop up in diff forms from the billions of ppl of the world.usually your body can't fight it off for the simple fact it messes with you cns central nervous system...so your t cells can't word it off,and basically vitmins wont do s...folic acid no amount of amino acids no nothing maybe sharp capsules seein there the only mamial that dosent get cancer pretty sweet could they do something genetically from the shark to us?? yes but it is imoral so we wont do it..it might change our race so therefore we can't frig with it

sek3o1 said:
question wtf do u get with the points do u achieve ne thing??? i mean u give up your system for what??? it dosen't make since to me u just get name recontion??
:( WTF is hardly a good phrase to use here, now you know it's for a good cause, I hope you won't use it again.

Brookfield said:
:( WTF is hardly a good phrase to use here, now you know it's for a good cause, I hope you won't use it again.
Don't sweat it, it's a modern colloquialism, no offence taken or implied (if I'm not mistaken)

I would suggest to sek3o1 that you should seek professional help to assist you through this very stressful time, there are support groups if you look.

Best of luck.

A True Folder said:
Don't sweat it, it's a modern colloquialism, no offence taken or implied
You joined today, & that's good, welcome :) , but I have successfully told members many times before not to use WTF, other words such as "shit", Americans & others have convinced me that it is used as every day language, in some countries, but WTF, contains the "F" word, which I cannot bring myself to accept even in it's abbreviated form, I'm British, mebbe that's why, I worked with prison inmates, & even the toughest didn't use it in company, using it here is "in company" isn't it?

I don't think he was critisising you, so much as the person who dragged up the thread...

anyway... all you get is feel good factor...

that's it, nothing more nothing less.

this thread is old, answered, and as of now, (to stop any arguments), it's also locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom