Gallery: Game Screenshots

MikeReiner said:
sadly, trying to play a 4:3 game on a 16:9 or 16:10 monitor looks just plain stupid.

Plain Stupid? :confused:, it's excately the same on my monitor (16:10), but just a little stretched. And movies do look very nice with widescreens, and even BETTER with Magictune and the BEST with Asus Splendid haha :p, na but seriously, Asus Splendid makes movies look sooo clear and the colour looks so, ... powerful.

i'm thinking about getting a widescreen so i can dual screen.

anywayz
untitledhw0.png

^^
my A-10 on top of a hanger :D

yeah i had problems with it becuase my bf 1942 would never update right so when i would install DC it would be all screwed up. but i'm happy its working now :)

Charchris said:
Its better. Its just too bad they don't support it. Still looks great though.
If the games don't support widescreen there is usually a way to make it support it. Either by changing the config file for finding a resolution changer someone made online.

I got several pictures from oblivion. Main reason what has kept me so busy.

This is my cozy lil shack in the Imperial City, I intend on buying a new house soon.

This is me and my buddy ghost, me and my buddy got into an agruement I had to kill him O well.

This is one big dragon that is about to kick some serious arse (its actually part of the main story line VERY FUN!)

This is the same Dragon after the fight.

This is me in my armor, you can see my sword from the sheild (its a good sword thank you DBH) theres only one way to get that armour you gotta complete the main story line. The armor isn't the greatest but it looks sweet so its mostly what I run around with.

Burn baby burn baby! I ain't qutie sure where I found the bow/arrow but I have to say even though i'm a expert at the blade that Bow/Arrow simply pwns all VERY EFFECTIVE esp for large groups. I've tooken out 4 or 5 enemies single handly with that bow. Its amazing I was facing like 5 or 6 imperial gaurds they all bite the dust (i got a huge bounty too) without that bow i'd of been over powered. Think I got it when I completed the dark brotherhood quests. (what fun quests they were best in the game)

Me using the same setup in the Arena. That Bear felt the pain VERY QUICKLY. He is in mid air at that point. I've had some awesome throws with this bow. I once shot at a deer and saw it flip over in mid air twice before hitting hte ground

I'm not quite sure what yall think of the graphics. But I have teh graphics turned down on that game quite a bit ;) I do this mainly for performance reasons.

Back
Top Bottom