2 questions

noob question: what do the numbers mean? I don't know much about Vid Cards

My parents have a 6100 GeForce in theres with the same Vmemory and there has the reflection

ace777 said:
My parents have a 6100 GeForce in theres with the same Vmemory and there has the reflection
That's because the GeForce 6100 is a lot better than what you bought. The recommended requirement for Halo PC (probably won't even run it maxed out) is a GeForce FX 5600.

The size of the video RAM in the card has nothing to do with it's actual speed. It has to do with the speed of the processor core in the card and the speed, not size of the RAM. Even though they may have the same amount of RAM, the core speed is much faster in the 6100.

So basically, you're going to need a better video card if you want to play Halo maxed out.

What kind of motherboard do you have? Do you have a PCI express, PCI, or an AGP slot for the graphics card? (So we can try to recommend a good new card)

lol dude the best card u can get for pci is the geforce 5500 fx i have it in my old comp
it cna do shine i think
once i got it to run fear with out any lag some how
that over clocking must of helped

prossesor and ram sux tho just get a new cheep comp for 200 bucks and upgrade the hll out of it

Back
Top Bottom