favourite channel and fav show on that channel

A&E - Dog The Bounty Hunter, Dallas Swat, Detroit Swat, and Kansas City Swat.

FOX - American Idol, 24, House, and Prison Break

America's Most Wanted

Cartoon Network- Metalpocolypse, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Futurama, and Tom Goes To The Mayor.

Science Channel(Discovery Channel on IO)- How's it Made, Mega Structures, Cosmos(<-lol), Extreme Engineering, What If We Had No Moon, and The Sun.

the hist channel pract anything on the 7 i get.....sci specailly futur weapons.....my cartoons of course neratu or w/e cant spell it but i have to watch it every sat!!!and of course pride fighting,ufc, and any mixed martial arts stuff there is havent missed ne thing in ufc or pride in 5 years woot woot

actualy not for sure what network airs what show just know what I like and what I think is garbage.
( most of the time what I think is viewer worthy my kids think that that is garbage LOL)
Crossing Jordan
CSI ( NY)
Law and Order
History Channel- I like most of the documentaries there
Discovery- Myth Busters, Dirty Jobs, American Chopper ( they are moving to TLC)
Food Network- Good Eats, actualy like Iron Chef, both versions
Monk
The CW Smallville
Tvland- *Mash* (as I am almost as old as dirt LOL I like most of tvland's programing)
PBS- Are you being Served, Chef, Antique's Roadshow, Nova, National Geographic specials,
A&E- I like the Biographies that are done
E!- I like the Biographies done there as well

I used to watch the WB....I'm sorry, the The CW until CBS and Warner Brothers decided on that merge.

USA
Monk
House MD

Back
Top Bottom