Please Help I Beg You !!!!!!!!!

any idea for the other game( just cause) on how i can free up all 512 of my ram for the game ??????????? which is the minimum, thanks in advance for your quick responce
and help !!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, Ea is being a smartarse. I have no clue where to get it :(

If that patch doeesn't do...then it could be that there's not enough memory probably. Sometimes, it happens.

hungar101 said:
ps. im sure there should be enough free ram for the godfather game, as it only asks for 256mb free, and after having just used this tune-up program i have i freeed up over 75% of my 512mb so it should be enough

Those programs that *Free Up* ran are usless.

They dont do CRAP, Go to add/remove programs and get rid of it, Its probally doing more harm than good to your system.

i bet ea give them out if you ring them at some extstortinate price like i did for black an white, but then again that was well old an this aint im gonna uninstall an try again
thanks 4 the advice lamb ill get rid oif then i thought as much...no really i did.... thanks all

hungar101 said:
any idea for the other game( just cause) on how i can free up all 512 of my ram for the game ??????????? which is the minimum, thanks in advance for your quick responce
and help !!!!!!!!!!!
You cant free up all your ram as windows needs to keep files loaded but it posible to free up quite a lot by quitting programes like firewall antivirus , if you are not playing connected to internet also as lamb of god said these progs to free up ram are useless , in most cases they use more ram themselves

i have already got the drivers and installed them, plus the directx, and have just re installed the godfather game, and.............it still dont f===ing work. god whats the world coming to when even such a simple task is this f'd up, oh well im just gonna have to keep on truckin

hungar101 said:
i have already got the drivers and installed them, plus the directx, and have just re installed the godfather game, and.............it still dont f===ing work. god whats the world coming to when even such a simple task is this f'd up, oh well im just gonna have to keep on truckin

What about the other game?

The game just fires up then goes black correct?

Is there a safe mode (for the game) that you can run it in?

im afraid that at my currant level of understanding good sir i dont know what you mean, the game is godfather and i have the right specs by far too run the game, jus been lookin on eas support about the screen just going black and first it asks to cheack i have the right specs which i do, and then it says to change the resolution to 600/800 which i9 have just tried but to no avail. i mega pissed off right now just e-mailed there support but dont expect that to amount too much i mean if i cant get the info off you guys what they gonna do, it seem uncannely like a problem i had with another ea game black an white, i called the support line and they said i needed a patch, but this was cause its an old game an i was runnin it on xp, it was a safe disc patch, but the problem was just the same

Back
Top Bottom