Please Help I Beg You !!!!!!!!!

hungar101

Baseband Member
Im at a real low right now, to get to the point, i have just bought 2 new games today. one quite new and very beffy requirements the other not so new or needing as much power, the first is just cause, which i have all the necssary specs barr the ram of which they recomend 1024 mb althou i have the minimum of 512mb but i have been trying to free it up with the use of this tune up program i have, of which i have freed up 75% of the ram and done all the defragmenting thing but it wont run still and i have tried turning off all effects, but all i get is the first loading screen and then it goes black and then it says sorry but just cause incounted a problem and had to end. but the second game is causing me even more frustration because there is no reason i can find as to why it wont run (with my currant level of understanding that is) when i go to run the godfather game it gives the first little ea games screen goes black and then nothing it goes back to windows, i did have this problem with another ea game black an white but thats really old, and i called customer support that told me to download this safe disc patch cause windows xp wouldnt reconise the disc but i really dont think such a new game would suffer from this problem........please help please i have been sat at my comp 4 hours just tryin to get this piece of crap workin.....sure one of you knowledgable peeps could do the ol remote assistance through msn live i beg of you help this poor smuck.....?????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

hello sir
my specs are amd athalon 3200+ , ati radion 9800 pro ,512mb ram 160gb maxtor hd

wow you have a huge reputation, im sure someone of your calibre could solve these problems in a sec. can i add you too my msn live and you could give it the ol remote assistance, oh sorry the game is godfather.....and the other 1 is just cause

Well, click on the MSN Icon if you wish to add me if you want.

Ok, the problem could come that a patch is needed. Windows XP is probably new, but it probably requires it. You never know what Windows can hide.

thats the thing, with godfather its goes to start you get this little black window with ea logo and then the screen goes black as if to start the game and then it just comes back to windows ????

Okay, I'll look for patches. I'll see if you need any patches. Also, if you installed all possible patches, it could come that there is probably not enough memory.

the game just cause goes to the inistiall loading screen and then end due to incountering a problem an asks if i wanna send an error report, but that game i understand if dont wanna work cause i only have the minimum spec of ram and even then i dont if there enough of it free

you havent got your windows live runnin have you, just incase you wanna try there remote assistance thing, you would proberbly have a better knowledge of my own system then me......

Back
Top Bottom