ne on heard of this

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
anyone heard of warrock??? i trieds playing it on 2 diff comps and nither would let me...i tried on my laptop which has a t7600 2.33 ghz proc 2 gigs of ram and a radon mobility 1600...and then my desktop which has a 3.8 pent d 4 gigs of ram 2 7900gtx and i run on hughsnet the proplan plus which is fairly fast and the crap wont work!!i got the cd from max pc lol fav mag besides flex or muscular development...sry for off topic help!!by the way its free

i have no fing clue it came with the cd and i just popped it and dl it then updated it....then i went to launch it and it didn't work at all!!!and i heard it was really good,what would u suggest i do

and another thibg i cant even go to there website!! it blocks me out i kno there server cant be that fed up i run wow with no p online so it dosent make since.

Possibly the CD could be faulty or damaged, unlikly, but possible. Take it back to outrule that possiblity maybe.

i dont think so see u can go to warrock.net and dl the game!!!but i cant even go there, idk ne one whos played it b4 so idk if its there problem or mine seeing as im the only guy around here who wants to play it lol

the cd does yes...but i CANT go to warrock.net it dont work!! it lets me dl the updates and crap then...it will take me to the login i type my user name and pass then nothing it fs up it just dosent respond

and on another note that confused me when i read it...ok i cant go to the website!!everytiume i put in the disc ill dl it then it will auto check for updates ill get them...then i go to the log in screen...then nothing

Back
Top Bottom