Last night....

Steff

Daemon Poster
This is abit random but my eye is killing me at work, so I thought I'd share my stupidity with you all!

Last night I was going to bed as normal, all the lights were off etc.. as I went to get into bed I miss judged where it was and BAM, I hit my head of the bed post lmao! And yes, now I have abit of a black eye! I cant believe I did it, but now my eye is realy saw :( So yes I'm stupid haha!

lol, thats why you have a light next to your bed so you can turn it off when you are already in the bed. :D Well actually I have my case open atm so the led on my mobo and my mouse (stupid thing wants to have the red light on even though the computer is off) give me enough light so I can see where I'm going. :D

haha well my bed is kinda in the corner its hard to explain so no room for lamps :p it would of been sensible to have one though :p good idea using th L.E.D's and mouse, i will have to bare that in mind lol!!

Meh, mine's just behind me...so I never see what's in my room unless there's a small streak of light...but I won't see anything else. It's all acuraccy, bud!

Rofl, yea I think I was just abit unlucky! Damn hurt though, I like jumped on the bed... >.< oh well :p

Did you see anything like this??

Flux1.jpg

Steff said:
This is abit random but my eye is killing me at work, so I thought I'd share my stupidity with you all!

Last night I was going to bed as normal, all the lights were off etc.. as I went to get into bed I miss judged where it was and BAM, I hit my head of the bed post lmao! And yes, now I have abit of a black eye! I cant believe I did it, but now my eye is realy saw :( So yes I'm stupid haha!

that's pretty funny!

lol thats why you memerize your room and feel around, plus my light on my alarm clock shines kinda bright and it gives off enough light to see where and what im doing, but thats funny

Back
Top Bottom