Servertalk.org

I don't get it? Whats the point in having 2 very similar sites? And then you want people to leave the original site, CF is just fine by the way, to another site that is loaded with spam? What do you just focus your efforts in making this site better?

been a member for ages, (not as long as a member here), there is literally only spam and david posting security notices...

thus anyone with any real sense would just ask server related questions over here in the server section. (under technical)

yeah, but i want something to have a little bit of fun with.

it'll be fun just being admin over there

btw ill be looking for mods to help remove the crap lol

just went over there and saw all the spam. omg lol, have fun trying to keep that off there. the first thing i saw was "Shemale Vids" i was like "oh jesus".

Ronco Rox said:
just went over there and saw all the spam. omg lol, have fun trying to keep that off there. the first thing i saw was "Shemale Vids" i was like "oh jesus".

I am sure ArrizX was all over that.....or was it the Tranny preggo midgets posting that he liked, I forget.... DF! ;)

ArrizX said:
There is a new admin over there.

Yeah, its me. Im going to be trying to revamp the site. and because I only get admin today, nothing has been changed, but however, id like to see some of my buds from CF over at ST, and lets start to get it going again.Just have some fun with it.. I hope to see you guys over there, new changes will be starting tomorrow when I have time, because as it be right now, im leaving for a basketball game.
Get your broom & vacuum cleaner out then mate, the site is full of bl**dy cobwebs, & old old posts, occasionally I get told that there is a message there, at first I responded, but I don't anymore, the joint is stuck in a time warp, take Dr Who with you, hop aboard his tardis!

Back
Top Bottom