Video Converter!!!!!!!!!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
i'm getting SO pist off.
okay, i used to use imtoo mpeg encoder to convert my mpeg4's (ipod) to WMV for my dads gigabeat, but it was going kinda slow compared to winavi video converter. lately, audio/video has been off by 5+ seconds. when i first started using it it was working fine; same thing with winavi mpeg4 converter.
i use dvdfab to copy the dvd main movie to my hard drive then winavi can merge them into one file, which is the only app i've been able to use that does that which is great.
winavi/imtoo aren't going goog. i need a converter that [a] merges vob files together for wmv a/d sync [c] toshiba gigabeat S compatability to WMV [d] merges vob files together for ipod mpeg4.
plz help! :mad:

super is slow. winavi is fast but its being stupid. it either has an error and quits or something else.
super doesn't convert for gigabeat for some reason. it does convert to WMV, but its not the right wmv. i know it sound stupid but the gigabeat is pissing me off. (still better than zune but not my ipod :) )

anybody!?!?1? i'm about to kill myself. i've spent 24+ hours trying 20+ programs and winavi and imtoo worked, but now they don't want to (a/v out of sync).

Back
Top Bottom