Soldiers taunt crippled dog in Iraq.

root said:
I think that there is a little bit of selective editing in that video file actually.
but it doesn't change the fact that they shot an injured guy who definitely was no threat to them. He might have been, but he didn't really look ready to fight anymore.

edit: it was more like an execution than a normal kill you would make in combat.

Wait til they come back. They threw rocks, I'll throw some at them...and I'll make sure they eat them up!

Stoning the dog was unnecessary, but borat said he'd rather see a person killed than an animal get hurt, would you say that if you had a relation on the front line out there mate?, as to the Iraqi killed, I don't know enough about the situation to comment, mebbe they thought he was reaching for a weapon, or it might have been some guys at the end of their tether, fighting 12 hours a day, every day, never mind, another 20,000 may soon be on the way, then they too can work such easy hours.

Brookfield said:
Stoning the dog was unnecessary, but borat said he'd rather see a person killed than an animal get hurt, would you say that if you had a relation on the front line out there mate?, as to the Iraqi killed, I don't know enough about the situation to comment, mebbe they thought he was reaching for a weapon, or it might have been some guys at the end of their tether, fighting 12 hours a day, every day, never mind, another 20,000 may soon be on the way, then they too can work such easy hours.
well what i meant by that is that a while ago, liveleak was called ogrish.com and they had videos of decapitations in there and stuff, and i had no problem watching that, sure, it was a bit gory, but i didnt really "care" too much. but i hate seeing an animal in pain.

Lots of dogs over there have rabies. I have seen them shoot dogs over there, so im sure this one had something wrong with it. I cant see diciplined US soldiers doing this just to get off.

mammikoura said:
well I have the feeling that most of the american soldiers are just complete assholes.
just watch this vid, ROE my ass.
( don't watch it if you don't want to, it's not graphic or anything, but a guy gets killed)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=684860b24e

how bout you go over to iraq and experience what they are, then say that again, thats totally byast, and that video tells no truth for what your saying because it shows all the bad things that go on over there and of course someone gets killed its a WAR! Not to mention Iraqi's aern't the only ones getting killed Americans are too!

Tommy Boy said:
If I was there and saw those guys throwing rocks at that dog, I'd shoot them on the spot.

I never want to be in the same military as you and you should never be in the military, considering you'de shoot one of your own men because they threw a couple of rocks near a deformed dog...

EDIT--> how bout if you shoot them you send the letters to their families that one of their own soldiers shot them.

yea you are probably right, they shoulda just shot it to get it outta its misery. also they have alot of other more important things to do, then throw rocks at dogs.

hascet said:
I never want to be in the same military as you and you should never be in the military, considering you'de shoot one of your own men because they threw a couple of rocks near a deformed dog...

EDIT--> how bout if you shoot them you send the letters to their families that one of their own soldiers shot them.
Thats exactly right....thats how I feel about animal abuse

Back
Top Bottom