need some help guys

i want a laptop

In Runtime
Hey guys, I need someones help. I want to put something on ebay, but I don't have the money to pay for the insertion fee. The insertion fee would be like a buck or less. So please guys, please find it in your hearts to give me a buck. I would pay you back, maybe even give you some interest. IDK. but I WILL pay you back, I am not gonna run away with your money. Hooray I have successfully stolen a dollar. I mean that is stupid.

Please guys.

and mods, please don't delete this, I am totally honest and sincere. (spelling?)

you don't pay straight away.

so you don't actually need anyone to give you money.
and you can pay the insertion fee's after the auction with the money that you make.

lol, this must be the funniest thing I've read in a while. :D
edit: Almost as good as when a guy came to a forum (not this, a bf2 forum) asking if people could tell him how many hours there is in a year. :D or something like that :D Seriously, if you need 1 dollar it would probably be a little faster to go ask one from mommy instead of begging for one on a forum.

mammikoura said:
lol, this must be the funniest thing I've read in a while. :D
edit: Almost as good as when a guy came to a forum (not this, a bf2 forum) asking if people could tell him how many hours there is in a year. :D or something like that :D Seriously, if you need 1 dollar it would probably be a little faster to go ask one from mommy instead of begging for one on a forum.
there is 8760 hours in a year :)

Actually there is 525600 hours in a year.

And begging on a forum for money is all time low. Your not getting much.

Nik00117 said:
Actually there is 525600 hours in a year.

I dont know what your "military schools" tought you but:

365 * 24 = 8760

i know its hard but bear with me for a sec...

ready:
4 * 5 = 20
4 * 60 = 240
4 * 300 = 1200
ok now that thats done add them up: 1460
now time for the 20:
20 * 5 = 100
20 * 60 = 1200
20 * 300 = 6000
Now add them up: 7300

NOW ADD THE TWO SUMS UP:::: 8760!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!!! :eek: WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ;)

thats minutes you calculated there genius lol im just messing im sure you did that on purpose

Back
Top Bottom