Video Card Versus

cldd5678

Baseband Member
Hey guys. I need to know something. I'm planning on getting a new comp soon and just want to get clarification on the graphics card. I'm leaning towards either a 7600GT or the 7600GS. I've heard that the GS has significant drawbacks from the GT but it is also cheaper. With this comp I'll be playing games like BF2, 2142, HL2 etc. Sow ath would u suggest?

ill tell you in like a week...i just ordered a XFX XXX 7600GT from newegg for 120 after shipping and rebates!!!

honesly
that cards good deal for now but in the long run your ganna have sum major trobel
with direct x ten
id say if u have to get the more exspensive 7600
but id recomend the 7900 from nividia i belive its like 200?

I'm getting the 7600GT or GS. I'm strapped for cash, and besides I don't wanna replace the PSU.

You know what I'm starting to think that I should wait for DX10. Then I should know will an integrated Geforce 6150LE be able to run BF2(don't care what settings), or source engine games? Very much appreciated again.

i have soemething similar to the 6150LE now and it can run source games...but not very well...

Well my only other option is to transplant my FX5500 from my old comp, but I'm not sure if it can be done. Can it?

I dont see why not assuming you have an open PCI/PCI-e/AGP, I dont know the interface of your FX5500...

PCI its just that I've overclocked. Would I have to reset it to stock speeds? That would be very useful till i get another one.

Back
Top Bottom