22" LCD Monitor

Well, i've been looking at those too. After checking them out I saw this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824001083
For 50-70 bucks more I think its the better monitor. The screen just seemed to be alot more clear to me. It has all the adjustment you could want. If you cant afford The Samsung then I would probably go with the Acer, it had a better picture then the Viewsonic. I have always been a Viewsonic fan with their CRT's (I have a 19" flatty right now) but I dont think their LCD's are quite as good as some others for the money. Take a look at the Samsung if you can, I think you'll like it. Hope that helps.
F.J.

Dead pixels are hard to track. It's just a manufacturing defect that happens, no telling which panels have it or not. The quality usually can give away the possibilities, but yeah...

I have a friend who bought the Chimei one. Acer isn't too bad. Viewsonic is nice, but I'm not too fond of their LCD panels. Dell has some affordable LCD monitors too. Don't think that just because it's Dell that it sucks, because Dell makes some damn nice monitors.

alvino said:
Dead pixels are hard to track. It's just a manufacturing defect that happens, no telling which panels have it or not. The quality usually can give away the possibilities, but yeah...

I have a friend who bought the Chimei one. Acer isn't too bad. Viewsonic is nice, but I'm not too fond of their LCD panels. Dell has some affordable LCD monitors too. Don't think that just because it's Dell that it sucks, because Dell makes some damn nice monitors.

yeah i saw dell's new 22" but i read a lot of problems that it has. bleeding and discoloring n stuff.

what does ur friend think of the chimei?

yeah , i like the acer or the samsung but like alvino said dell make some damm fine monitors , and they are pretty reliable , a friend has a delll monitor made in 95/96 and it still works yet the compaq monitor he bought the same time broke a long time ago

The viewsonic one looks pretty good. And everyone knows Viewsonic is a name you can trust. :)

Make sure you use the Dvi input and output on your video card, i use that and you can def. notice a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom