Soldiers taunt crippled dog in Iraq.

you have to admit that is quite impressive how that dog can walk on it's two legs like that. Neverless, it's still mean to be throwing rocks at it.

That's sad, It really is. They need to be done just like Saddam was. That poor dog is going through hell already, Now it has to deal with those two assholes. I wish I was there.

What do you expect? We invade Iraq as if we're the world's police force. America is arrogant, there is no doubt about that. These videos just reinforce that point.

That is evil! I would shot stones at that f*** and see how he likes it! That is so nasty!! :mad:!

mammikoura said:
well I have the feeling that most of the american soldiers are just complete assholes.
just watch this vid, ROE my ass.
( don't watch it if you don't want to, it's not graphic or anything, but a guy gets killed)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=684860b24e
I think that there is a little bit of selective editing in that video file actually.

give em a break. they are getting shot at their friends are dying, i think they may have a tiny bit of anger built up inside. idc about some dumb dog. who cared to put it on the web. get a life.

It's still a life :confused: the dog didnt do anything! Besides you know what your getting into when you join the army so, they dont get payed to kill innocent things!

Back
Top Bottom