Gaming PC Building for You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle11

Solid State Member
If anyone here needs either PC build help or needs someone to do it for them give me a shout and I can do it.

If you need help you can find me easiest on one of my messengers.

If you need a Gaming PC built for you, give me a price range of what you would be willing to spend and I will give you the specs of the best I can get for you at that price.

P.S.
I do this for a hobby. There would not be any profit(s) from PC building for anyone.

Thanks,
Brandon F.

i'm not normally the suspicious type, but there has to be a catch here....

its nice to see some1 being this nice to pple they don't know for a change but still....

Oh, welcome to the forum, and i hope my suspicoions (and bad spelling) didn't scare you off.

celegorm said:
i'm not normally the suspicious type, but there has to be a catch here....

its nice to see some1 being this nice to pple they don't know for a change but still....

Oh, welcome to the forum, and i hope my suspicoions (and bad spelling) didn't scare you off.

No man its cool.

This is how much I do enjoy this stuff...(nerd) lol

But really there is no catch, its for people that want a gaming computer but either (a) Have no idea what to look for (b) Do not want to pay the "Big Name" Price or (c)Do not have the time to shop and compare.

Also, Nice to meet you
Brandon F.

probably the best way to do it is to wait for the new ppl(or anybody else) here to be like omg! new computer!! need help!!
thats where we come in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom