New computer! W00t!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, so my mate bought this DELL, as he was assured it would play newer games at max settings.. only one problem, intergrated video!

He has played his games on my computer before, and he liked how they ran, so, we had a straight swap!

Old Specs: Pentium 4 @ 2.0Ghz, OC'd to 2.5Ghz, 1GB DDR RAM, 80 + 30 + 15 GB HDD, FX5500 - loud ass computer, with huge case.

New specs: Pentium D @ 3.0Ghz, 4MB Cache - Dual Core - 1GB DDR2 RAM, 80GB SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Intergrated video, WITH expansion slots, although it's the mini PCI cards I will need to buy. Onboard gigabit ethernet, and a cool case!

Wo, those pics are bad quality, sorry about that. It's from my phone, guess I was in a rush!

Im planning on kitting the whole house out with Gigabit ethernet, but can you get PCMCIA gigabit cards, wired that is..

I'm sure I have seen them..

I <3 Pentium D!

Looks like you made out on that deal,

does the DELL have any PCI-X16 slots?

if so than your doing good.

Meh, it ain't for the interest here. My laptop is definately not worth it.

Pentium 133, 810MB HDD, 8MB RAM, 640MB CD-ROM 4x, No floppy, Bad battery.

lhuser said:
Meh, it ain't for the interest here. My laptop is definately not worth it.

Pentium 133, 810MB HDD, 8MB RAM, 640MB CD-ROM 4x, No floppy, Bad battery.

Whats that all about? :confused:

Yeah, it's nice! Shame it's not been cropped very well.. see how the edges are ever so slightly cut off, meh, oh well.

LambOfGod said:
Looks like you made out on that deal,

does the DELL have any PCI-X16 slots?

if so than your doing good.

Yes, but it's the mini PCI version. I don't need a video card anyway, I have my laptop and PS2 for the games I do play.

I could buy a new case and motherboard, but I do like the case at the moment, it's small, sleek, and its silent, do you know the relief of having a silent computer after having 7 80mm fans in your old one!

Very cool computer. Those thin cases always looked much sleeker than anything with windows or lights.

Back
Top Bottom