belkin wireless g help

dude_se

Proper Legend
my model is F5D7050 and its a network adapter for my desktop. its ok on my old pc but i tried to install it on my newer desktop using the setup. it ran fine, detected the device but xp wont install a driver. keeps saying found usb 2.0 wlan but where ever i choose to install from it wont find anything. if i press cancel the belkin thing sets up but says not connected. fk knows how i did it on my old pc but i moved my router so i cant use ethernet any more so i want this in my new pc. any ideas?

download an updated driver from internet if available , also look at the startup progs see if there is anything that may conflict , if the pc has a nic disable it as this could be causing a problem although this is unlikely

nic sounds familuar. thanks for the fast reply. my router used to be plugged in to my pc via ethernet

nic is a network card
plus try the latest firmware on the router i dunno much about belkin routers and their firmware although this is unrelated it is just standard practice

EDIT>OK GLAD YOU MANAGED TO SORT IT OUT

lol i dont think you properly read what i said. its not the router anyway. nm its fixed :p ... my poor old pc dont have internet now. nm. atleast i can get wireless quite nicely around my house now

i know i just re read and realised you asked about the adaptor and not the router lol my mistake anyways glsd its sorted

Back
Top Bottom