Help guys

i want a laptop

In Runtime
OK, this sounds like a scam I KNOW! But just read it.

OK, so I found this website, snip

you get $666 dollars to sign up for free, and then like 666 bux for each ad you click on and visit for like 66 seconds.

snip

O Please, that is complete bull, scam! Ya I know that is what you are thinking.

I have like 1,700 bucks so far, but the minimum payout is 666,666. ( :mad: )

Ya I know, wtf, but the Platinum member upgrade costs $46 dollars, and there is NO minimum payout for the platinum upgrade.

so, 46 dollars=1000's.

Sounds like a scam I know, but I am really intrigued. Like...idk...

So what I was thinking, was that everyone puts up a buck. (or more) and if I get 46 and I get this around 1,700 payout, then I'll pay everyone back double what they gave me as a thank you! But if it doesn't pay out...well then you are only out a buck... :(

Please guys give a buck.

so why not look at like 1000 ads?

and yes, this is a scam. i looked at a bunch of webpages about this

AND REMOVE YOUR REFERAL LINK

I want a laptop, it's DEFINITELY a scam, I'm surprised that you even thought it could be OK, "giving" all that money away.

Can I just ask, have you considered changing your username?, of course you're perfectly entitled to carry on using it, it just seems an odd choice, that's all. it's easy to change it, just PM David.

borat_sagdiyev said:
REMOVE YOUR REFERAL LINK
links removed.

what actually happens is that people are paid to refer other people to the site, hence the link that included the words referre=[name]

anyway... it's a scam.
it works on the principal that people pay them more money than they give you,

you're set a stupidly high target for the ad views.

but IF you pay them money then they may pay you sooner...

I doubt very much that that is the case though...

if you do want to earn money online, (and who doesn't).
then I suggest consumer surveys are the way to go.

I have a friend who works for Pinecone research, (but it's invite only invite via special ads you can't seem to sign up at any given time, so they are really targetting a certain range of people who visit certain areas) when they fill in surveys they are sent £5 in vouchers that can be spent to buy meals and stuff, (luncheon vouchers for anyone old enough to remember them), they are excepted everywhere from pubs through to supermarkets.

I also fill in some surveys for a place called valued opinions, they are sometimes a little slow in paying, but generally you get about 50p - £1.50 for filling in a survey and you are paid with e-vouchers.

it's no way to make a living though, I spent all the money I earned last year in a single stop on Amazon the other day, (though it was only £15!!!).

root said:
I have a friend who works for Pinecone research, (but it's invite only invite via special ads you can't seem to sign up at any given time, so they are really targetting a certain range of people who visit certain areas) when they fill in surveys they are sent £5 in vouchers that can be spent to buy meals and stuff.
I've done surveys for Pinecone for the last two years, since August '06, I've completed 12 surveys, [I'm keeping a record lately] so at £4 booklet of vouchers a time totalling £48 of course, which I spend in Morrison's or Somerfield, on groceries, there was talk of them going up to £5, but it didn't happen where I live, perhaps they rate it by district, the vouchers come from Belgium by air mail!, I never did find out who recommended me, I made some enquiries, they are a very large organisation employing a large staff force, does your friend work in Belgium then?

Back
Top Bottom