What program limits computer use?

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
I have office computers that i want to limit peoples use. Like no downloading, no installing, cant change setting w/o permission. and i want to track wut sites and programs they're using/ visiting.

Most of this can be done with permissions, i.e, create the user a regular user account, instead of making them an admin also. For tracking what programs they are using, there are several different methods in doing this. For tracking of Websites, the best solutions is to setup a proxy server, and set rules within it that will deny them access to anything that could possibly be harmful.

My school uses Novell Client, I think it is, and its preety good, its really hard to get around and you can set a lot of permissions and everything. I don't know how much it is though or where to get it lol.

CompMan said:
My school uses Novell Client, I think it is, and its preety good, its really hard to get around and you can set a lot of permissions and everything. I don't know how much it is though or where to get it lol.
Haha....Novell is super easy to hack...

DirtBikeRidr - Check out a program called "Safe Eyes". I've recently heard about it and apparently it's the best. It might be useful for the internet part of your problem anyway.

Back
Top Bottom