Mom Dies Attempting to Win a Wii

UK31337 said:
It can, if taken in ridiculously large doses.

I think that is why he said "Water normally doesn't kill you if you drink it"
Sure anything can be lethal if you have too much of it.

That's my first thread here, the news is really depressing, think how these kids may feel, I think that marketing industry kills people implicitly, say by making them eat what is gradually destroying them, and this case is evident murder, sure the radio station and Nintendo Wii are responsible for that. Drinking water in large amounts is equal to taking poison in tiny. Just imagine what we may come up with soon "Sega for arsenic..."

mammikoura said:
well atleast that would help us get rid of all the idiots :D
Idiots? What if she couln't afford to buy Nintendo for her 3 kids? I know people sell their kidneys to get money for their families to live on, these are social problems, not the way to get rid of someone.

mumiy said:
Idiots? What if she couln't afford to buy Nintendo for her 3 kids? I know people sell their kidneys to get money for their families to live on, these are social problems, not the way to get rid of someone.

I wasn't talking about her. I quoted the part you said about arsenic, only an idiot would do that. And I'm 99% sure that you would find people who would be willing to take a little arsenic to get a new console.

edit: you know. like remove the safety labels off of everything. The ones who use their brain will be fine, and some dude will put his head on the microwave because he felt cold.

But about that lady, while I wouldn't call her an idiot, I'd say that she should have stopped earlier. You know, the kids would probably choose their mother instead of a wii. And it's not like the children really needed that wii anyway.

Yeah I heard that last night in the news. It's a sad way to leave. You leave the family because you wanted to win a Wii. It's a horrible ending :(

Although, I think it's time to have better filters in our water systems. You don't know what you're consuming more than water.

Back
Top Bottom