What is on ur games wishlist??

I just heard that one tree in Crysis, has more rendering than the WHOLE of Farcry... wow!, just one tree = the whole of Farcry ... word.

Google Guru said:
I know this isn't what you mean, but...

My wishlist is that Rockstar will release GTA:IV for PC... (although its another 9 months before the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions are released anyway)
Yessss!^

Top five that are already released:
1. Saint's Row
2. Guitar Hero
3. Call of Duty 3
4. Splinter Cell 4
5. Fight Night 3
(No PC games because I can get them for free if you know what I mean)

Top 5 that aren't out yet:
1. Halo 3
2. GTA 4
3. Crysis
4. Spore
5. Crackdown

Halo 3
Crysis
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Metal Gear Solid 4
Virtua Fighter 5
Motorstorm
Spore (Will Wright owns)
Metal of Honor Airborne (I want to see if EA screws up another franchise)
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (Ditto)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Unreal Tournament 2007
Crackdown
Lair
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Probably more, but I can't remember them all.

David Lindon said:
Gran turismo 5/HD
Unreal tournament 2007
call of duty 3 on PC (hopefully)

Gran Turismo HD is a free download for the PS3. Polyphony Digital decided to just release it as a free download and concentrate on Gran Turismo 5 (expect 2008 release). It's essentially Gran Turismo 4 but with revamped graphics.

As for Call of Duty 3 on PC, forget it. Activision has already officially announced that they have no plans to release Call of Duty 3 for the PC. Consoles only. I'm guessing they're releasing something else for the PC.

neodude112320 said:
PSP:
Thrill ville
Test drive unlimited
The sims
Gran turismo 4 Mobile

PC:
Test drive unlimited
NFS:Mw
MS Flight sim X

Hahaha, Gran Turismo 4 Mobile. Reeks of vaporware. It's been in development for SO long...heck, they even had some nice box art for it. Expect to wait even longer now that Polyphony is heavily concentrating on Gran Turismo 5.

alvino said:
Hahaha, Gran Turismo 4 Mobile. Reeks of vaporware. It's been in development for SO long...heck, they even had some nice box art for it. Expect to wait even longer now that Polyphony is heavily concentrating on Gran Turismo 5.

You make it sound like they were working on it longer than Duke Nukem Forever :p

JikuzeN said:
You make it sound like they were working on it longer than Duke Nukem Forever :p

It's not as bad as Duke Nukem Forever, but it's up there with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: The Shadow of Chernobyl. :p

Wired.com said:
7. Gran Turismo 4 Mobile

The PSP faithful are downright steamed about this one. This oft-delayed car-racing title for Sony's PlayStation Portable is now slated for an "early 2007" release.

Wired News games blogger Chris Kohler tells us: "It's not even so much the fact that it's vaporware as the sheer hubris of the whole thing. It was one of the first PSP titles shown, and in fact it was the best thing PSP had going for it at E3 2004. They even showed the box and disc art as if it was already in manufacture. But it was later found out that it was basically just a mock-up video and that they aren't even actively working on it."

http://blog.wired.com/games/2006/12/gran_turismo_4_.html

Back
Top Bottom