desktop image won't stay!

convergecult

In Runtime
ok for some reason my desktop will not stay the same every time i restart my pc it defaults back to a desktop that i got online any one know how to fix this?

Have you scanned for viruses etc? If not then try runnin AV and spyware etc in safemode

Did you run the virus checkers in safe mode? Also try running chkdsk /r from command prompt to check for HDD errors

u talking about ur destop picture, if u r, and the picture is on the internet, save the picture first then set it as the background

my problem is that i was in devaintart.com i right clicked on an image and clicked save as desktop and then i decided i did not like the image so i went to my desktop properties and went back to my old desktop and now everytime i restart my pc my original desktop shows up for like 3 sec then goes back to the one i got off the internet...and yes i ran the checkers in safe mode as i just said

mmmm.. strange, the image could be saved in ur temp files somewhere, prob in ur internet files, try deletin them and see if that does it

Ah right now where getting somewhere, check your active desktop settings, and try disabling it, if that dont work then reenable it and see what happens then

i had this same problem in a way, what mine was, was that i had style XP and it was messing up my computer so every time i turned on the computer it changed it to that on desktop, i had to also remove that program in safe mode because it was that messed up

Back
Top Bottom