i need help

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i got a new Powmax Bio II case today, since i decided to switch into a new case. after i switched it, and plugged everything in. i press the power button and it turned on for 1 sec and closes, and i cant open it again unless i unplug it and plug it back, and it only opens for a sec again.
any suggestions?

Also, make sure the motherboard isn't sitting on the actual case, and that it's sitting on the supports, as it could be shorting..

Matt

I got it to work. now on my other computer i can't get it to bring up a screen. it starts and runs but nothing happens on the screen or in sound. i believe i may have fried the hard drive. Might I be right?

i cleaned the computer out with those air duster things, i took the processor out to do it to but made sure i didnt bend the pins and it was in securely.

i cleaned the computer out with those air duster things, i took the processor out to do it to but made sure i didnt bend the pins and it was in securely.

Hmmm Computers are very shy! all i did once was took out my GFX card to clean it re-seated it and had a couple problems but just make sure all the connections are secure and cliped in

Teny said:
When you clean or blow the PC out with compressed air cans ,wait at least 5 to 10 min for the wetness to dry up .Then turn on PC,You may have blew moisture from the air can into the tower somewhere ,which will cause it not to operate properly.

well, every time i turn on my computer, nothing shows up on the screen, i know that it notices that it is connected. also, the hard drives just randomly works, sometimes i hear it roaring, but sometimes i just dont hear anything, and the screen still remain unseen. Im guessing its the graphic card, i dont have an integrated graphics so i cant see if its the graphics or not, any help?

Back
Top Bottom