OMG, 8 different versions of Office 2007?

AlexF1224 said:
Is openoffice any good?
its very good considering its free ,you dont have to pay for it although you see people en ebay selling it for like £5

AlexF1224 said:
Is openoffice any good?

It's great! it has everything office does except for outlook but you can use thunderbird or something else for email. I like it because it's free and it's fully compatible with office so I can open those files I type in open office at school or wherever MS Office is used. I usually use MS Office but I occasionally use open office for databases or something that MS office doesn't have.

OpenOffice is great when you're using it on your own, but when it comes to taking computer classes--they'll want you to use Office. I'm taking some beginning Microsoft Office class right now and the workload is a pain. I end up just bringing the book home and following it on Office 2003 just to complete my assignment. It's so boring because all you're doing is following the steps from the book to designing a document, etc. Then you print it out and submit it. Then towards the end, there will be a project on using Access, Excel, and PowerPoint. The format must be Office with no exceptions.

me? I already have a copy of professional (no in my hands, but they are sending it to me when it comes out) so hopefully i'll get it :)

Have any of you bought it or tested it out? Its awesome, the best office yet.... The enterprise edition got rid of frontpage and added some cool features like groove... not sure exactly what it does though....lol

Back
Top Bottom