Live Africa Watering Pool CAM

borat_sagdiyev said:
ooh its daytime there now :) the birds tweet like a bitch.
Like a bitch??, in my garden there are always birds singing, no exaggeration, robins, blackbirds, thrushes, tiny wrens, finches, hedge sparrows, woodpeckers, flocks of swans fly over from time to time, & occasionly a cock pheasant, walks across the grass, large bird, brilliantly coloured, long, sweeping tail, all these in my garden on the Isle of Wight, just off the coast of southern England, they're singing in the mornings when I rise, & just after the sun has gone down, I'd hate to live where there are no birds, they lift your spirit!

Brookfield said:
Like a bitch??, in my garden there are always birds singing, no exaggeration, robins, blackbirds, thrushes, tiny wrens, finches, hedge sparrows, woodpeckers, flocks of swans fly over from time to time, & occasionly a cock pheasant, walks across the grass, large bird, brilliantly coloured, long, sweeping tail, all these in my garden on the Isle of Wight, just off the coast of southern England, they're singing in the mornings when I rise, & just after the sun has gone down, I'd hate to live where there are no birds, they lift your spirit!
Ive got all of them up here in Northumberland aswell, except the woodpeckers

Raffaz said:
Ive got all of them up here in Northumberland aswell, except the woodpeckers
Oh great, do you live with your folks Mick, is the place in a deep country area, my bungalow is like 5 miles from a market town, I was born in Portsmouth, but there's no way I'd live in a city again, oh, I've just remembered, years ago, my wife & I saw a Hoopoe in a wood over here, a rare visitor to Britain, go to Google images, a striking looking bird, pink crested head, black & white barred wings, it took off, big bird.

Brookfield said:
Oh great, do you live with your folks Mick, is the place in a deep country area, my bungalow is like 5 miles from a market town, I was born in Portsmouth, but there's no way I'd live in a city again, oh, I've just remembered, years ago, my wife & I saw a Hoopoe in a wood over here, a rare visitor to Britain, go to Google images, a striking looking bird, pink crested head, black & white barred wings, it took off, big bird.
Na ive got my own house mate, i live in a place called Cramlington, in a little mining village. Plenty countryside around me, but im still close to Newcastle, and ive got the beach about 5 miles from me aswell (although i wouldnt wanna go there with the north sea wind)
EDIT
Never seen one of them but i know what they are, used to be a budding ornathologist when i was younger :)

Raffaz said:
Na ive got my own house mate, i live in a place called Cramlington, in a little mining village. Plenty countryside around me, but im still close to Newcastle, and ive got the beach about 5 miles from me aswell (although i wouldnt wanna go there with the north sea wind)
EDIT
Never seen one of them but i know what they are, used to be a budding ornithologist when i was younger :)
Hmmm, very nice, sounds great, have you got the great Geordie accent mon?, don't forget to look up the Hoopoe, even if you know what it is, it'll still knock y'socks off!, [enlarge the image by clicking on it]

Yeah ive got the accent lol. Best bird ive seen around here was a marsh harrier. It was at a lake a few miles away called big waters, there are otters there aswell

Raffaz said:
Yeah ive got the accent lol. Best bird ive seen around here was a marsh harrier. It was at a lake a few miles away called big waters, there are otters there as well
Why aye mon, Marsh Harrier & otters, that's champion!, what fettle?, I used to work wi' a geordie once, had to ask him to slow down as I couldn't understand what he was saying, I could listen to him all day....oops better get back on topic, um, why "Raffaz" then, y'booger?

Back
Top Bottom