What is the best Windows Vista Transformation Pack.

willmon18

Solid State Member
I have just gotten Windows Vista Transformation Pack 6 RC1 and it seems fine except a few things aren't in it like other transformation packs I have seen. One is the skins of the card games they are not in this pack. Another is the sidebar, the description told me it was in here but I did not see it. Also there is one thing I have not seen in any of the transformation packs which is in windows vista and that is the part where when the computer is starting it doesn't say anything and it is suppose to say opening profile or something and also when shuting down it is suppose to say preparing to shutdown and then say shuttting down. Is there a transformation pack that almost matches Windows Vista entirely. I have tried Windows Vista Beta 2 and I know what it looks like and sounds like.

The transformation packs will never be like the real OS, or people would just use those. The Vista Transformation pack 1.3/2.0 are your going to be your best bet.

Could someone give me a link to that transformation pack because I am not that good at finding the thing.

I think the final version of transformation pack 6 is out now. I tried it on my computer and it worked fine. It's got everything including the new cursors and the sidebar. It's really cool.

Well I forgot to post it but I used that one. It seemed fine. But later when a few things went wrong I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and the sidebar would not work it kept crashing itself. So I said the heck with it and uninstalled the transformation pack. And after that the Windows Live Messenger still has the Vista skin on it and I have no clue how to take it off any ideas?

yea 6.0 is the latest. i just have the themes, wallpapers and stuff. no sidebar or glass 2k and my system runs fine, maybe even faster lol

Back
Top Bottom