operating systems

borat_sagdiyev said:
it has not been guesswork. im 100% sure its what i said.
I dont agree, but your entitled to your opinion mate. Untill i see an exact error code i aint gonna speculate. As for the drivers being wrong, if thats the case then it should just be a case of going online and getting the correct ones for the computer

Raffaz said:
I dont agree, but your entitled to your opinion mate. Untill i see an exact error code i aint gonna speculate. As for the drivers being wrong, if thats the case then it should just be a case of going online and getting the correct ones for the computer

but the thing is, i do have all the correct drivers, and if the dell recovery disk gave me a load of different bad drivers, thats the problem. Thats the thing hes sure of. Ill still wait a few days but im gonna guess hes right.

If you have the correct drivers installed now, then the bad ones from the installation are irrelevant now, coz they will be replaced. All im saying is i would hate to see ya waste money on a new OS disc, if that isnt causing the problem, and the easiest way to check is from ya stop code. But if you wanna spend ya money on a new disc, then thats your call mate:)

Back
Top Bottom