Geforce 7300GT

ive got one from a diffrent company if you want to play any games like fear stay away from this card it knoced fear down to medium and it still lags alot for basic use this card is fine as for the company im not sure

its mainly for games and Maya, i was looking at the cards between the 7300GS and the 7300GT, the 7300GS has more core clock, but the 7300GT has a better memory interface. which one of those two would be better?

I would suggest you save a little bit more and try to get a 7600GT...they are great cards, much better than the 7300.

Matt

Atomic Rooster said:
Of the two, the 7300GT would be the best to get.

For low budget gaming, I think you would be better off getting either the PNY GeForce 7600GS or even the BIOSTAR GeForce 7600GT. :D

Apparently Biostar does not follow nVidia manufacturing guidelines, just a warning. Typically when company's do this, they take shortcuts such as using cheaper parts, not using some parts, and using cheap PCB's.

between an PNY Geforce and an EVGA E-Geforce, which manufacturer is better? or are they the same?

Between PNY and eVGA, get the eVGA. Their cards are excellent performers and their customer service can't be beat. :D

Back
Top Bottom