ctrl alt delete

dj icea

Baseband Member
when i press ctrl alt delete the windows task manager pops up for about 1 second and then disappears does any one no why this is or how i can fix this? please help me

Sometimes when I'm talking to friendsin yahoo, and playing a game, and a friend sayst something I press Ctrl Alt Delete to get back to the desktop, and it does what you say and thangoes back to the game. But this may be a different story.

dont use that alot thats how i messed up one of my computers because it was getting used to using that and it ended up not working right. so when that happens it better to just do one thing at a time so you dont screw that up

Haku Mioje said:
dont use that alot thats how i messed up one of my computers because it was getting used to using that and it ended up not working right. so when that happens it better to just do one thing at a time so you dont screw that up
That shouldnt really matter, you probably had another underlying problem causing it

maybe i just know that this was like 5 years ago when i was stupid about computers and now i thought that maybe it was because i used that function so much

Back
Top Bottom