brand new unused liquid cooling system for sale or trade

lordraptor1 said:
i have every right to be angry, i had to register with image shack before i could upload pics, second ownage has 1 feedback and being a member since 2004? i have been told that "i do not want to register with a site to see pics". why does everyone want to point a finger at me? i simply wanted my money back on an item i had never installed, it was the members on these forums that decided i had to register with another site, it was definately not my idea. i normally do not deal in pc component i try to stay with the radio controlled car items. basically let us consider this, you are basically stating that it is new for 70.00, and it is used so you want to get it cheaper than that (alot cheaper) basically it is a state of mind that it is old technology or it is not a "new item" fine i understand that. now let us look at the video card issue, 1. a local store has one for 199.99 (brand new) 2. card would most likely have been installed and used (one look at the copper contacts on the card could prove used or new) 3. since the 8800 has come out it is now older (pc components drops value fast as everyone knows) 4. the only e-mails i received from this forum were offers of 20.00 shipped. lowballers irritate me if you want to lowball someone please lowball someone else, everything i sell is in like new or better shape. i sell items that are in the same kind of shape i would like to buy them in if you are seriously wanting it e-mail me and we will talk if you are not do not waste my time i have already been rubbed wrong on this site, i have never had as many problems on any other forum and that includes ebay (of course i dropped my ebay account a long time ago when ebay itself screwed me over

By you not posting images of it which is blatenly easy to do its makes you look dodgy as fuk anyways...

Re: no longer for sale (tired of the hassles)

lordraptor1 said:
if you registered with http://hobbytalk.com/bbs1 and looked in the r/c swap and sell in the non r/c swap pics and description were posted also my feedback (all positive) could be viewed. i am not dodgy, i do like smooth deals but i see that i will get none here, why is it dodgy? i feel that if you want pics e-mail me for them i have some and if requested i can actually take more if needed (now that i have a webcam to take some). it is obvious to me that no one was really interested in the first place or they would have sent me an e-mail asking for pics. it is more dodgy to not accept e-mails from members of a forum ( i always allow it ) and it is also dodgy of a site in the first place to not allow pics pics in an add unless it is through a hosted site (if that would have been stated in the tos that would be different) however i did not see it posted in tos and i most likely would have not registered anyway if it was because i do not feel it neccessary to register with a site to post pics when it is easier to send an e-mail with pics (takes alot less time) and also if "proof that i have the item is required) you could request a specific pic of the item (so who is dodgy) you could always request a specific pic and i can send it through a valid e-mail adress. that being said i am removing this from the forums as no one is seriously interested anyway. if no one wants to send or receive an e-mail for pics then you are really not interested and the way i see it using an image hosting site is not a way to get to know the person you are buying and selling to which never makes a good transaction in the first place. being said item no longer for sale on this forum and add is deleted.

but why not post pictures here? noone wants to email you for them or go to another site to view them POST THEM HERE or you will get no deal!!! and to be fair the way your acting id be suprised if any1 would want to buy off of you.Not too mention if you do post a pic then put your name in it cause you seem very dogy indeed!!!!!!!!

and stop making large posts that i can be bothered to read

Re: no longer for sale (tired of the hassles)

lordraptor1 said:
would you be willing to drive for 2 hours one way to do a deal? (i have on more than one occasion). i think that this site is dodgy for not allowing pics to be posted without using a 3rd party pic hosting site. i honestly do not see a problem sending an e-mail requesting pics (especially when you could ask for specific pictures of the item so you would in fact that i do have the item i am selling). hwever it seems to me that it is to much of a hassle for people to do this so i am no longer selling the cooler on these forums (it is that simple). by the way to those that think i am dodgy here:

Fabian S. Noggle
phone number 1(580)490-3553
U.S. Army veteran and proud of it

Well if you can be bothered to use a 3rd party site to host your pics it shows us how much you want to part with it so please go away and stop wasteing all our time

it is more of a waste of my time, this account is closed, i do not wish to deal with you scammers and dodgy people.

lordraptor1 said:
it is more of a waste of my time, this account is closed, i do not wish to deal with you scammers and dodgy people.

LOL says the guy that cant be arsed to upload a picture to imageshack which takes at least 10seconds ROFL you are one complete twat please leave these forums now!!!!!

LOL...me a scammer? No way. Want to see feedback? Check heatware. Ebay/forum feedback is the shittiest way to decided if you have good feedback or not. As multiple accounts can be made to inflate your positive feedback. I suggest that to everybody that wants to buy/sell on a forum to use heatware. (www.heatware.com)

Back
Top Bottom