brand new unused liquid cooling system for sale or trade

and since you have a total of 16 posts, i would recommend you to verify that you do have the item. Like put your name on a piece of paper and take a picture of it with the item and the paper or include a dollar bill or something. Helps to prove that you have the item in hand.

well fist of all if you want to sell it the seller has to meet the demands of the buyer, and if you can buy it brand new for $90 why would anyone want to buy it used for $90?

EDIT--> it doesn't matter who you are, you can't offended if people who are concsious about being scammed over the web which is very real, you could be a thief on the web...

when you order from newegg your not selling an item so why would you post pictures?

lordraptor1 said:
it seems to me as though i am being accused of being a scammer, ok i can see the logic in how these forums work now. from this point on any trade offers or sell items offered to me must include a picture that verifies you actually have the item regardless of how many posts you have. thanks ownage, if you need proof i have the item fine no sweat, i will accept NO trades unless it is for 2x1 Gig 667 ddr2 memory ( off of the asus QVL)or a 7950gt video card (i will not ship first) thanks again ownage for showing not to trust anyone on these forums. also if you want pics i need an e-mail address to send pics to as i will not use an image hosting site i have to register with to post pics in a forum. why should i register with a site just to post pics, i am registerred on enough forums and sites.

if the images post there will be a price increase for being forced to register (with another site) just to post pics, this site should allow posting of pics in adds without having to register with an image hosting site. this is the only site i am on that requires this and i am sorry but i find it stupid
First of all, you don't have to register to upload to imageshack (like you did...what do you take us for, idiots?). Why do you blame us for being suspicious? I don't know about you, but I don't want to be scammed. Ownage was just trying to help, why are you getting so angry?

If you want to be able to host images on this forum, why don't you pay for it?

As for your price - ha. I don't know, but brand new on the newegg site is this for $70:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835119070
And you want a $250 video card or RAM for it? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom