Burning dvds for playback on TV

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I got my cool new samsung lightscribe drive yesterday, and installed Nero today. I can do all kinds of cool burning things with Nero I found out. I just need to get them to work. I burned a couple .AVI files onto a DVD+R using the Make or modify DVD Video (VR). Well once I finished it all, none of my dvd players can read the disk. How should I do it next time? Different disk format or different file format? My friend says that DVD+R doesnt work in standard dvd players, but I think it does, I'm just not doing it right. What should I change?

Could someone here just give me a guide on how to do it using Nero? I thought maybe Nero would change the format. But it didnt. When I put the disk in my computer, and try and play it using windows media player 11, it says the disk is blank. When I put it in a dvd player, the player makes noises like its trying to read it but doesnt, so I assume its blank.

Well, I use a program called WinAVI video converter to convert files to DVD format. Then I use Nero to burn the dvd files.

I am using Nero. No luck, maybe I burned at too high a speed, but even still the computer should still find files on the DVD right?

Have ya tried winavi like suggested. And some more info would help, like exact details of the files your burning, and step by step instructions of what ya have tried

Ok, Idid something to make it work now. I think maybe cause I finalized the disk, even though it said that some dvds players may not be able to play it than.

Back
Top Bottom