CPU Cooler anygood?

mammikoura, looks can be deceiving ;) haha. To be honest though, i have never seen someone use that, and i wouldnt want to be the first one to try. TT and other companies as always spread their marketing gimmicks and crap that like. Get a Tuniq Tower 120, it is proven to be the best air cooler out there. If not, get a Scythe Infinity or Ninja, or Thermaltake Bit Typhoon, or Thermalright Tower 120, in no apparent order.

they can be. But it looks like the air can easily escape from under the fins, something other heatsinks don't always provide. Now I guess this would mean less noise and probably a little better cooling since the air has more space to move. Also the fan looks like there isn't much extra stuff, again giving more room for the air to move. And a copper base is always a good thing.

So thats why I said it looks pretty good. ;)

True, but higher fin density means better cooling, but needs a higher pressured fan. Take for example the comparison of a Scythe Infinity to the Scythe Ninja, the Infinity has a much higher fin density compared to the Ninja and with a high powered fan, the Infinity out performs the Ninja, but with the same fan, the Infinity is pretty close to the Ninja.

If you have room, go with the Tuniq Tower, probably the best air cooler out there, being rivaled by a few others like the Thermalright Ultra-120. Try searching for some reviews on google.

Well i think the 48" cooler is a bittttttttt overkill lol, might keep me cool in this heat lol....Water cooling is def too expensive....and as for the cpu coolers you guys have some good options, but iv'e been researching the last few days and found when i cheapskated my way with a cheapo case, turns out it was a big mistake. my temperature problems are all to do with my crappy case, so gonna put the money towards a new case instead...eBay has some cheap ones lol that appear to be OK for cooling with fans.

Thanks all,

Matt

EDIT: Just clicked your water cooling link, maybe i should just get a swimming pool built around my case? lol

Back
Top Bottom