Nvidia 7600 GT

Vista is scheduled Jan 30. I'm guessing everyone on here already knows that, but just in case there's someone who doesn't know.

The 7600Gt is a very good card. I have an XFX 7600GT XXX and it handles everything thats thrown at it. FEAR, HL2, BF 2142, NFS Most Wanted all run and look great with AA and all that crud on. :D

I just got one today, it's the BFG overclocked version, can't comment on it's performance though, I still need a PCI-E motherboard for it. I did a lot of research for this and it was the best i found in its price range.

So are you not actually using it ATM? I was thinking of one myself, for my brother's computer..

Yeah its an awesome card. I play BF2 WoW CS:S DOD:S and alot more games.. Handles them all perfect on full settings. Got my friend to get one also on his rig. I bought mine because it was a good budget card im savin up for dx10 cards

The only confermable release of DX10 i've seen is with vista. Different sites are saying different things on weather or not it will ever come out on XP.

Back
Top Bottom