Gallery: Your desktop

they kinda do.
thanks to some people i use the administrator account (password: vpsbxp). my networking teacher told us that.
but my school sucks.

I want Vista now. :D Aero Glass looks so secksey. I can't wait until my free Windows Vista Business comes in the mail. Ownage. :D

drumthrasher said:
they kinda do.
thanks to some people i use the administrator account (password: vpsbxp). my networking teacher told us that.
but my school sucks.

Are you sure it's the Admin's account, and not some sort of power user. Any right minded network admin would use a better password than that. I did work experience at a company in Manchester, and the admin password for their network was huge, and consisted of caps, lowercase letters and numbers.

But I highly doubt that would be the admin password, do you know the amount of damage you could do if that was the main admin account?!

Seriously...if your networking teacher told you the admin password, they must be pretty damn dumb.

alvino said:
I want Vista now. :D Aero Glass looks so secksey. I can't wait until my free Windows Vista Business comes in the mail. Ownage. :D
I was supposed to get one back in the CPP, but it's saying it was sent. Never recieved it...or...maybe am I getting the full version...I dunno.

I can workaround the activation, so meh.

lhuser said:
untitledwr7.jpg

untitled2sg5.jpg

untitled3ym4.jpg

Not even Vista will stop me from customising it!
Last image is a Paste problem I did.

good gosh, you'd think that after all these years Microsoft would add some improvements to MS-Paint or something. I did give vista a spin a few months back and liked the new chess game though :)

BTW: where'd you get that wallpaper? that's really nice.

Back
Top Bottom