Pirate Bay

lmao thats hardcore. where will they get an ISP? and why would they do all this without gettin money from ppl?

borat_sagdiyev said:
lmao thats hardcore. where will they get an ISP? and why would they do all this without gettin money from ppl?
No idea, but apparently there's high speed internet on the island and they're asking for donations:
http://buysealand.com/

Haha, apparently if you donate, you'll become a "citizen". Whatever that's supposed to mean.

That's actually a really clever idea. I wouldn't be surprised if more companies started doing that.

they wanna buy that metal rig lol? cool idea and all. Hope they have enough money too pull everything off

its a cool idea, but something tells me they will be getting a nice quiet visit from some S.E.A.L.s soon after formation to take the owners into federal hands.

celegorm said:
its a cool idea, but something tells me they will be getting a nice quiet visit from some S.E.A.L.s soon after formation to take the owners into federal hands.

umm, or not?

And though it's a pretty cool idea, don't know if it would really be worth it. As far as I know Sweden has close to none copyright laws, though piratebay has had their servers raided by the police, but as we all know there isn't anything illegal about the torrent files.

Back
Top Bottom