favourite channel and fav show on that channel

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
mine would have to be A&E and discovery channel. on A&E my favourite show is dog the bounty hunter, airline, criss angel, and intervention. and on discovery, its mythbusters.

also, i watch csi miami alot :)

I would have to say Discovery also, I like Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters and American Chopper and American Hot Rod when they were on Discovery.

I also like FX for That 70's Show....wo0t! And TBS for just about all of their shows from like 3pm until like 7pm

Oh and can't forget the Speed Channel for.......everything.....especially their NASCAR shows.

i would have to say all the discovery channels (space/science and tech documentary's),

the History channel , the crime network channel (investigation stories)

the medical channel (Doctor-G) (medical ER stories)

the SCI-FI channel (Stargate/ Star trek voyager / Star trek Generations )

discovery channel - Man vs Wild, Future Weapons, I shouldn't be alive....

cartoon network - aqua teen hunger force, futurama, family guy

Tommy Boy said:
I would have to say Discovery also, I like Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters and American Chopper and American Hot Rod when they were on Discovery.

I also like FX for That 70's Show....wo0t! And TBS for just about all of their shows from like 3pm until like 7pm

Oh and can't forget the Speed Channel for.......everything.....especially their NASCAR shows.
Wooot that 70's show is the shiznit!

I don't really have a favorite channel. I just watch whatever seems appealing to me at the moment.

fav channel - torrents :D
fav shows - prison break, lost, stargate, x-files (yes I know it was cancelled a long time ago but haven't seen all of them yet)

NBC: Heros

Fox: Prison Break
Simpsons
Family Guy

and......

NETFLIX to watch all the movies I want that I am to lazy to go to Blockbuster/Hollywood to get, or to wait till they are on cable to watch on my "favorite" channel...lol

Back
Top Bottom