Is there a program?

EcLiPsE

In Runtime
Is there a online based program to detect what cpu, gpu, mobo, and such you are running? My friends computer was built and he doesnt know what is in it.

Why does it have to be online based? You can download something Everest Home Edition for free, and it'll give you basically everything you need to know about what's happening on the inside of your PC...

If he wants to know Computer CPU, and GPU, and RAM then here's what you do.
YOu right click on the mycomputer icon and click properties. Then you see what RAM, and CPU you have.

okay shut it. Then you right click on ur desktop and click properties. Click the settings tap and you should see the graphics gpu that he's using. But i don't know how to find out the mobo and other stuff.

I know that but the only thing it said was windows XP and the ram and thats it. But its cool im not over there anymore.

Go to the device manager:

Start, Right click my computer, Properties, Hardware, Device Manager... it will display ALL of your computers harware and allows you to update the drivers if needed or to "ROLL BACK" the drivers if an error happenes... you can also create a txt file and then rename it to "anything.NFO" and when you open it it will say an error, just clkick okay and all your computer information like how much hard drive space, cpu, ram and operationg system version you have..... i know theres an eiser way to do that but im not sure how.

Back
Top Bottom